Wednesday, August 27, 2003

warning re: tiling one's floor: Wear kneepads. Or wrap towels around your knees. Or something. Because my knees are a bit bruised up and it's still summer so people will see my knees and may think to themselves, hm, her knees are pretty bruised up, what kind of shenanigans has she been up to? And I'll think back in my head, No! I was just tiling my bedroom floor! And they'll be all, Oh, tiling the bedroom floor, is that what they're calling it these days? And I'll be left standing on the sidewalk having conversations in my head while examining my own knees and implicating myself in knee-related sexual acts. It's all in your head! But I don't think it is. I know how people think. People are Dirty.

Anyway, I tiled again today. You know, since the fetish has sunk in and all. I had some tiles left over so I did the front entrance way (which was looking sad) and then remembered that I hadn't tiled my closet. So I tiled that. And then there was nothing left to tile and only 4 tiles left. And I was sad. But my knees were not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home