Sunday, June 08, 2003

The GFG:
Without the GFG, well, I wouldn't be as happy as I am. I wouldn't get to say things like, "Yes, this is the best chicken I've ever had - I marinated it in (all these things) and then put it on the GFG." And those in the know are, like, "I love the GFG!" and "I didn't even bother *eating food* before the GFG!"

The thing is that I didn't buy the famed George Foreman Grill because of it's fat-sloughing capabilities or anything. I bought it because a) it cooks things fast, b) many of those things are made of pork, c) it was on sale, and d) haha, ah, George. In fact, I usually pour the fat/marinate back over the cooking meat (or vegetables even, but only the ones with fat, y'know, those ones) when it's half-way cooked. I just love the GFG. I love the conversation it inspires. I heart it so bad I should put my name on it. No, I should heavyweight box, have a bunch of kids named Robyn, decide that I need a more efficient way of cooking bacon, and *then* put my name on it. I can smell the pork-flavoured cash now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home