Tuesday, May 27, 2003

It's been raining all day and it's got me a little bit down. Just moody though, and mostly b/c I haven't been doing enough school-related work... It's so hard when I feel like I should be a having a least a bit of "summer vacation". Alas, vacation is not going to happen for me this year. Must buckle down! It's not that I don't like the course either - Freud is interesting reading, really (I'm reading "The Interpretation of Dreams" right now) and gets me thinking. But I'd much rather be watching Farscape or reading novels - summer things! I'll simply have to get over it.

As well, I really should not be listening to Iron and Wine. There are a few songs (okay, the whole album) that just get me into a wistful, dreamy, moody state. Silliness! Sigh. And I can't block it out while reading. You know what this means? It means I will have to put on some German minimalist electro-noise. Nothing like the click-click of nothing to get one's head deeply embedded in the books...
robyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home