Thursday, March 16, 2006

Well, it's not spring. Okay, fine. I was a bit hasty with my "get on yr bikes, people!" shout out. And it seems I was a bit hasty with my own bike riding while there's still snow on the ground. aaagh, I have a cold! Like, I barely even can speak! How did this happen?

I'm really not into blaming the weather or the bike riding though, honestly. Maybe I was talking too much over the weekend? (Well, I did some long-distance Skyping with someone I don't talk to often, so that's Exhibit A, yes.) Maybe I touched something/one gross at that weird club I went to on Friday night and then rubbed my nose? Maybe because there's a -8C windchill out there and similar conditions predicted for the next week?? I don't know, some kind of combination of forces stacked up against me Voltron-like.

But right now I am not on my bike. And that's sad to me. I have soup and I have ginger tea. And a will to go on, brave soldier that I am, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home