Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I watched all of American Idol. I mean, how could I not with all those contestant "packages", y'know, where they show the singer's family, friends and 'interests'. It's just all too funny not to watch. But did it have to go on for two hours?! At least I found out that The O.C. will be on next Monday, after a two-week absence. In some kind of freakish need for the show, I read an entire episode summary on Television without Pity yesterday. Did I mention I've got deadlines? This is how my stress manifests itself, through not just the wasting of time but actually sinking to new depths to manage that wastage. Astounding. This reminds me of the time I spent some time here and read a few episodes of "Knight Rider" a couple years ago at work. Oh, and half an episode of "Air Wolf" (painful.)

Who's the American Idol? I'm torne so far. There's so much hyper-cuteness and, i mean, some of them are actually talented, have some soul - it may be Pop Idol, but I think it's evolved a bit, at least in terms of who's getting votes - not just cute pop-star wannabees, but cute soul singers. Or maybe I'm just having an optimistic moment. George was just so cute though without his mustache and "sitting by the dock of the bay." So. Cute. John Peter = also cute, but not as cute as George. Red haired boy is cute too, but only 16 and I can't seem to manifest an opinion re: cute/not cute. Probably more like 'adorable' and '16'. And all the girls are super-cute. I'm glad I'm Canadian and can't vote. Not that I ever voted for Canadian Idol, but y'know, I'd feel some kind of American guilt if I were American and didn't vote. (haha, I'm laughing about voting and America. hahaha. the American Presidential race should be called "American President!" and everyone could call in their votes or even better: text them in - "for George W. Bush, text the word 'bush' to..." And people would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home