Sunday, March 12, 2006

rrrgh, morning, raining, can't get going, actually watched Sunday-morning CBC news show b/c was recently reminded of my laxness re: paying attention to politics. I'm an IDEAS PERSON, people. Ah, no, I dig the details, but sometimes, when the details involve boring men in boring suits saying things that are just talk (not feeling/truth/thought), well, I am bored. But the Sunday morning news program showed a really great docu-short about Bosnia, post-2004. Very interesting. Partly about the individuals involved in the docu itself (the guide and driver) and partly about the broader political and social (read: genocide) events of the mid-late 90s.

I learned things already today.
I also ate some coconut bread I made yesterday. It had chocolate chips in it.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home