Wednesday, June 18, 2003

yes, it's been a few days. a very busy few days. for some reason I chose to go out dancing from 2:30 am until, oh, 12:30 pm on saturday morning/saturday afternoon (...). A friend came to town for the purpose of seeing this dj, so, y'know, I was obliged. Hahar, I totally wanted to go too. Little did I know we'd be out so late/early. On top of that, I had a presentation on Tuesday for my class. Somehow I managed to be awake enough to write that and meet with my presentation group. And the presentation went really well! So, I got to have a fun-packed weekend *and* be academically inclined. It's scary that.

Of course, last night I slept for 10+ hours.

I also made this really great bean-lentil curry on Saturday night, which I mention b/c I'm eating the last of it right now. It required the use of over half the spices on my spice shelf! But it was really fast, cheap and easy to make. Yeah, it's the small things that make my day. Some days anyway. Today is a small-things-are-good day, e.g., trashy novel, clean kitchen floor, fleshly washed cat (he needed it), bean curry leftovers, not reading Freud or thinking about Freud or presenting Freud (synecdochally, of course. which may or may not be a made up word.)

There are a few dancefloor stories to tell, but I don't know if I feel like telling them now. And whether they're actually only good stories to me...
robyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home