Friday, September 07, 2007

ughghghjkdlgfhskld;jf

holy crap this week
seriously what is going on
i can't even explain it right now except maybe that the universe thinks i need to learn something. i can guess what - something about listening to my instincts? something about, uh, better communication? does the universe want me to get a cell phone? i don't know, but i haven't been this angry/frustrated/worried/tense in ages. and i am usually all those things on a minor level all the time anyway. which is actually probably what the universe is trying to teach me. to let all that just go, b/c there are better things to do with my energy. i guess.
my jaw hurts from the clenching

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww, Robyn that's too bad. But I can tell you that I sort of felt the same way last week. A whole bunch of /*/&%)/% happened around the eclipse that stressed me out. The 5th wasn't a jaw-clenching day, but the 7th sort of was. Sigh. I miss you! Hope you're well.
xx d

September 11, 2007 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home