Friday, September 07, 2007

ughghghjkdlgfhskld;jf

holy crap this week
seriously what is going on
i can't even explain it right now except maybe that the universe thinks i need to learn something. i can guess what - something about listening to my instincts? something about, uh, better communication? does the universe want me to get a cell phone? i don't know, but i haven't been this angry/frustrated/worried/tense in ages. and i am usually all those things on a minor level all the time anyway. which is actually probably what the universe is trying to teach me. to let all that just go, b/c there are better things to do with my energy. i guess.
my jaw hurts from the clenching

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww, Robyn that's too bad. But I can tell you that I sort of felt the same way last week. A whole bunch of /*/&%)/% happened around the eclipse that stressed me out. The 5th wasn't a jaw-clenching day, but the 7th sort of was. Sigh. I miss you! Hope you're well.
xx d

September 11, 2007 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Thesis Writers said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

Thesis paper Writers

April 09, 2010 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home