Sunday, July 09, 2006

Italy win, World Cup 2006, Montreal


Watch the video
witness the madness of Italian-Cdn soccer fans and their horn-honking, flag-waving selves...

oh man, what a day, no no no, WHAT A GAME. WHAT A WORLD CUP. I kind of can't believe it's over. What will I do? I will take advantage of the bunches of other ways to watch soccer in this town, that's what I'll do. Awesome.

But yaaay, Italy! Oh, they weren't my first choice, not my second either, but ya gotta cheer for someone - and I'd watched all the Italy games and had grown to love them. They may be a bunch of drama boys but they fought hard against France, who didn't exactly make it an easy game. Damn, France was tough and impressive.

I love soccer.

The post-game sushi and ice cream was also very very good and necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home