Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Plastic Crimewave Sound at Casa del Popolo, Montreal

Watch the video
flash version

Plastic Crimewave Sound - I'm not even sure if these guys are my thing, but I liked the show. And they had lots of awesome album art and other things for sale, which, along with the awesome album art of the Mammatus album, made for a pretty great merch table layout.

But yeah, I think they're what blew my ears out, in the end, (as they came on after the other two bands), even though I'd half-assed plugged said ears (to future me: always remember earplugs. you are not 19. you are not even 24. toilet paper is not an earplug.)

2 Comments:

Blogger rockundrolla said...

hey just found your blog... how was the montreal show? toronto had maaaaaaybe 30 people including bands

June 09, 2006 2:50 AM  
Blogger rrrobyn said...

the turnout was pretty small - possibly 30 but i'd guess fewer - but everyone who was there was totally into it, which made for a good vibe for sure. i talked a bit with the bands afterwards and they all seemed pretty pleased :)

(will check out yr blog!)

June 09, 2006 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home