Saturday, June 03, 2006

Terrastock Video Clips x2

I've certainly taken my time getting these (really short) videos up, but hey. I haven't even written much about Terrastock in the first place - where to begin? I'm just going to begin with these.

The videos I took were kind of random - me getting used to this camera and also being kind of overwhelmed by Terrastock in general - music, awesomeness, etc.

Avarus hail from Finland and at first appear unassuming but are actually kind of nuts. They were suprised that people in North America were so into them because "no one knows who we are at home." Well, Terrastock is kind of a special event... (oh, the music nerdery...)


(or: flash version)

Damon and Naomi used to be part of Galaxy 500, a band I absolutely loved several years ago - and still do love now, though I don't often listen to them. Here they're playing a song with the guitarist from Ghost. I didn't get any video of Ghost, who played at the end of the festival, but I'm sure about 854 other people did. (People are really into Ghost.)


(or: flash version)

Obviously I'm still working out some issues re: videoblogging and will be back to edit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home